Deb Johnstone is a Transformational Life and Business Coach, Professional Speaker, NLP Practitioner and Certified EDISC consultant and trainer. She is the founder of Transformational Pathways Australia, creator of her signature program Mindset 4 Business Success and signature product Your Success Planner.
She works with business owners, professionals, entrepreneurs and managers in business to transform their life, business and career, and create sustained change.
Deb began her practice in 2012 as a single mum quickly approaching 50. She was seeking new purpose and wanted to do work with more meaning, and had enrolled in two years of study. She has a background in small business management, including people management spanning a number of different industries.
Deb’s passion for change was borne after completing her NLP Practitioner training in 2013. As a child she described herself as painfully shy. She found it difficult to speak up and was bullied at school. Through NLP she has totally transformed herself and her life, and this has ignited her desire to create awareness and sustained change globally.
Her qualifications and expertise include:
– Cert IV in Business and Life Coaching
– Advanced Practitioner of Life Coaching (ICF accredited study)
– Diploma in Life Coaching
– Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
– Certified Practitioner of TCI Deep State Re-patterning
– Certified Consultant and Trainer of Extended DISC
– Certified Member of Australian Board of NLP
– Official Article Contributor at Smallville
– Writer for City Life magazine
– CBWC Sole Entrepreneur Woman of the Year Finalist 2016 & 2017
– Nominated for Telstra Business Woman of the Year in 2013